PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
Personal Data Protection Statement applies to the processing of all personal data collected by SIJ Ravne Systems UK Ltd, 12 Conqueror Court, Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 5BH England (hereinafter: "the Company") and includes data on buyers, customers, and other individuals who expressed their interest in collaboration (hereinafter: "the Stakeholders").
The Company is the principal of Stakeholders´ personal data processing. Below follows the statement of our purposes for your personal data processing and other information that may be of your interest. We are at your disposal for any further questions via contact information in Article 9 of this Statement.
This Personal Data Protection Statement is effective as of 23.5.2018. The Statement was last updated on 23.5.2018. The content of this Statement is subject to change at any time, yet its latest version is always available on our website www.ravneknivesuk.com there are any changes to the Statement that may significantly affect your personal data processing, you will be immediately notified.
2. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
Your personal data are subject to our processing at the point you do business with us, use our website or application, or whenever you collaborate with us for the following purposes:
- execution of contractual liabilities, including the management and performance of orders and contractual activities;
- marketing, including the management of personal data database and offers sent via regular mail, e - mail, telephone, or in person;
- marketing activities, including advertising through various communication channels, such as regular mail, e - mail, mobile text messages, telephone calls, website, social media, etc.;
- execution of customer satisfaction surveys and other marketing surveys aimed at continuous improvement of internal procedures and offers;
- prize competitions that include drawing and publication of a winner's data;
- collection and processing of personal data obtained during promotional events and professional conferences.
3. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company keeps the stakeholders‘ personal data for the period necessary to achieve a particular business goal and in the scope necessary to ensure the compliance with the applicable law. Following the expiry of the applicable storage deadline, the data is safely erased or destroyed, anonymized, or moved to an archive (unless prohibited by law or applicable record keeping plan).
4. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company does not pass on the stakeholders´ personal data to third parties, except to:
- external contractors who process the data on behalf and on the account of as well as in accordance with the rules and under the supervision of the Company (e.g. IT systems maintenance, website administration, etc.);
- government bodies based on their written request and for the purposes of a particular proceeding.
5.HOW DO WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION?
We have taken proper safety measures to ensure the confidentiality and safety of your personal data. This means that we carry out organizational, physical, and technical measures to protect personal data from unintentional and illegal destruction, loss, change, or unauthorized disclosure or access.