About Ravne Knives
Ravne Knives are still produced in the same town of 'Ravne na Koroškem' in Slovenia where the towns steel industry began over 400 years ago.
Today the Ravne Knives company is one of the most important producers of industrial knives in the world. The Ravne Knives trade mark is well known all over the world, sold in more than 50 different countries.
In the past five years, our aim has been to supply our customers in the UK and Ireland with an excellent service. We have tried to ensure that:
- Our quality has reached the highest level.
- We only use high quality steel.
- We heat treatment in a vacuum furnace.
- Our company has 400 years of experience.
- And despite the distance...we deliver on time.
We are now going to the next stage;
- A more personal service.
- Continuing assessement and anticipation of clients needs.
- Work closely with our customers.
- Improved payments system utlitising a UK bank account.
- holding stock for clients where appropriate, thus ensuring quick delivery.
We aim to provide an excellent personal service designed to assist our clients in every way.
- Heat Treatment by classical, gas or Vacuum furnaces,
- cooling by water, oil or polymers.
- Length up to 6 metres, width up to 90cm and height 80cm
- Capacity 2500 kgs.
- Temperature range 1250 to 1300 degrees C